| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nantes in January is cool at 5 °C (41 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in January is dryish with sleet, rain or snow at intervals. Just 86.6mm (3.4in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 18 days.
- The skies in Nantes are very dim with on balance a scanty 2:27 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 8:33 long and the longest day is 9:29 long with an average length of 8:56.
- There are approximately 6:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 28% of daylight hours and cloudy 72% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nantes January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Nantes, France
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Nantes:
- Brighton, England, Uk - 421.7 kms (262 miles) NNE
- Caen, France - 241.4 kms (150 miles) NNE
- Paris/ Le Bourget, France - 361.6 kms (224.7 miles) NE
- Paris, France - 347 kms (215.6 miles) ENE
- Le Mans, France - 161.3 kms (100.2 miles) ENE
- Bourges, France - 300.5 kms (186.7 miles) E
- Chateauroux, France - 254.4 kms (158.1 miles) E
- Bordeaux, France - 267.5 kms (166.2 miles) SSE
- Gourdon, France - 353.1 kms (219.4 miles) SE
- Biarritz, France - 409.6 kms (254.5 miles) S