| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nantes in June is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In June there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in June is a little parched with rain occasionally. A mere 45mm (1.8in) of fluid is unloaded during on average 12 days.
- The skies in Nantes are slightly sunny with on average a pleasing 7:58 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 15:37 long and the longest day is 15:54 long with an average length of 15:49.
- There are approximately 7:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nantes June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Nantes, France
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Nantes:
- Brighton, England, Uk - 421.7 kms (262 miles) NNE
- Caen, France - 241.4 kms (150 miles) NNE
- Paris/ Le Bourget, France - 361.6 kms (224.7 miles) NE
- Paris, France - 347 kms (215.6 miles) ENE
- Le Mans, France - 161.3 kms (100.2 miles) ENE
- Bourges, France - 300.5 kms (186.7 miles) E
- Chateauroux, France - 254.4 kms (158.1 miles) E
- Bordeaux, France - 267.5 kms (166.2 miles) SSE
- Gourdon, France - 353.1 kms (219.4 miles) SE
- Biarritz, France - 409.6 kms (254.5 miles) S