| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nantes in October is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in October is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry with rain once in a while. Just 79.2mm (3.1in) of water is discharged during on average 15 days.
- The blue above Nantes is a little dull having on balance a modest 4:21 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:58 long and the longest day is 11:36 long with an average length of 10:46.
- There are approximately 6:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nantes October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Nantes, France
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Nantes:
- Brighton, England, Uk - 421.7 kms (262 miles) NNE
- Caen, France - 241.4 kms (150 miles) NNE
- Paris/ Le Bourget, France - 361.6 kms (224.7 miles) NE
- Paris, France - 347 kms (215.6 miles) ENE
- Le Mans, France - 161.3 kms (100.2 miles) ENE
- Bourges, France - 300.5 kms (186.7 miles) E
- Chateauroux, France - 254.4 kms (158.1 miles) E
- Bordeaux, France - 267.5 kms (166.2 miles) SSE
- Gourdon, France - 353.1 kms (219.4 miles) SE
- Biarritz, France - 409.6 kms (254.5 miles) S